Working to Halt Bigotry in its Tracks
The Multimedia Consultant will provide graphic design, video editing and virtual event production for Muslim Advocates. The consultant will work 10-20 hours per week directly with our Public Advocacy Director and Digital Associate to translate vital civil rights and advocacy messages into compelling multimedia content that drives action and creates change. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Muslim Advocates’ mission, can thrive in a fast-paced environment and has a talent for creating multimedia content that connects with the public.
We urge all applicants to review Muslim Advocates’ social media channels for the last year or so to get a sense of the types of campaigns and multimedia content we create.
Scope of Work:
- Maintains the visual brand integrity of the organization.
- Creates graphic design, photographic and video content for advocacy campaigns, fundraising and organizational marketing.
- Creates and edits digital multimedia content that drives change and excitement for our mission on a variety of platforms.
- Produces or oversees the production of virtual events.
- An eye for effective design and multimedia content with video production and graphic design skills.
- Experience in digital media content production, preferably at an advocacy or political organization.
- Fluency in leveraging multimedia on social media channels.
- Excellent communications skills; proven ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and work in a rapid response environment with great attention to detail. Initiative, energy, and judgment; critical thinking skills; a sense of teamwork and community; highly organized and interest in civil rights issues.
Submit a portfolio of relevant multimedia work, cover letter and resume. Candidates should apply online to this link: